Tuition and Fees
Tuition: $3400.00 (Includes Textbook, Exam Review Book, Student Barber Kit and PSI Kit)
Application Fee: $75.00
Registration Fee: $100.00
Application fee and registration fee are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable.
Following textbooks are included in tuition:
Milady Professional Barbering – latest edition
Milady Professional Barbering Exam Review Book – latest edition
Students may choose to purchase the following, but is not required by the school.
$75.00 – Workbook
$50.00 – Extra Exam Review book (One included in tuition)
Student Barber Kit is included in tuition. (does not include cutting shears – students must supply their own cutting shears)
PSI kit is included in the tuition. Any additional kits may be purchased for $100 through BBI as needed.
Tuition may be paid in full at time of enrollment or in the following payment plan:
6-payment plan – $580 per month starting 3 months prior to first day of class
9-payment plan – $387 per month starting 6 months prior to first day of class
- All payment plans must made by 1st of each month.
- Payments can be made by check or money order. Payments can also be made by credit card on file, which will be assessed a 3% surcharge.
- Any delinquent payments after the start of class may result in dismissal from the school and forfeiture of all tuition payments made to date.
- Any delinquent payments while student is enrolled may result in temporary suspension from all classes until tuition payments are current.
Tuition include kits or books required for the course unless otherwise noted. Tuition does not include any fees associated with TDLR requirements or license for any individual student. The student will pay all necessary TDLR/license fees.
All tuition payments and any fees collected by BBI are non-refundable once classes begin.
Refunds of tuition prior to start of any classes will be assessed as follows:
- Any students who elect any of the payment plan will be refunded 100% of the tuition paid to date minus the processing fee of $50 if they withdraw from enrollment more than 31 days of start of first class.
- Withdraw of enrollment one week to 31 days – 90% of any tuition paid to date refunded.
- Withdraw of enrollment one week prior to start of class – 50% of any tuition paid to date refunded.
- All fees associated with enrollment in BBI are non-refundable at any time.
- Any learning material purchased prior to starting class (kits, books, etc.) can be returned if in unopened and unused condition. Books with any creased pages, marks or general appearance of use will not be accepted for return. Any open items in kits or items with general appearance of use will not be accepted for return. The acceptable state of the learning material will be assessed by a BBI associate.
- Any tuition associated with incomplete courses due to leave of absence or at cause termination is non-refundable at any time.
- Students absent five (5) consecutive regularly scheduled course days without notice will be immediately dismissed from BBI on the 6th scheduled day of non-attendance and all tuition paid is non-refundable.
BBI welcomes referrals to our school. Any students who refer another student who is accepted will be credited $100 per referral to be used toward tuition or at the VBI store for any purchases.
ATTEND THE PREMIER BARBER INSTITUTE IN NORTH TEXAS
» APPLY NOW