At BBI, we understand the need for flexibility for working cosmetologist. We are open all year, except for specified holidays and for a short break in the winter. Classes are structured to fit the needs of working cosmetologists.
Courses are offered as follows:
Full time program (3 months) – 25 hours per week
Part time program (6 months) – 12 -13 hours per week
- Students enrolled in the Part time (6 months) program may graduate early if all hour requirements are met prior to end of the term.
BBI school sessions are offered 8 times per calendar year with 2 sessions each semester, 1 morning and 1 evening session. Students may only attend one session for the duration of their program. If for any reason a student needs to make up a missed class in another session, a request to make up a class form must be submitted. Approval for a make up class will be contingent on space availability.
Dates for 2017
Session III: July 10 – September 29, Orientation June 22
Session IV: September 25 – December 20, Orientation September 21
Dates for 2018
Session I: January 2 – March 23, Orientation December 28
Session II: March 26 – June 15, Orientation March 22
Semester III: June 18 – September 14, Orientation June 14
Semester IV: September 17 – December 21, Orientation September 13
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Monday – Friday: 3:00pm – 8:30pm
Make up days: 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Sign ups and administrative approval are required to attend this session
- Make up days are available for practical/ clinical hours only. No theory class is offered on make up days.
BBI observes and will be closed following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- December 24th – January 1st
ATTEND THE PREMIER BARBER INSTITUTE IN NORTH TEXAS
» APPLY NOW