BBI offers several options for financing your education:
Veterans Affairs Education Benefits (VA) is available for people who are eligible for veteran’s benefits. You can download an application form at: www.gibill.va.gov or you may call 1-888-442-4551 to have an application form be mailed to you or for additional questions.
Please contact the school for assistance in expediting your VA application. In most cases, you can enroll and attend school prior to completion of funding process.
Federal Financial Aid – Title IV
Financial Aid resources available to those who qualify: Please contact the school for assistance with determining your eligibility.
- FEDERAL GRANTS are monies given to people to help pay for school. If you are awarded money, you do not have to pay it back. This is awarded based on financial need.
- DIRECT LOANS are borrowed monies through the U.S. Department of Education that must be repaid (with interest).
- DIRECT Subsidized Loans are awarded to students who show financial need and is interest-free while the student is in school. You must start to repay this loan beginning six months after you leave school.
- DIRECT Unsubsidized Loans are available to all students, regardless of financial need. Interest does start on this loan while the student is in school.
- DIRECT Plus Loans are only available for parents of Dependent Students. Financial need is not a consideration. If approved for this loan, the amount will be applied directly to the student’s account. If the loan is denied, the student may apply for the maximum amount available in a Direct Unsubsidized Loan.
ATTEND THE PREMIER BARBER INSTITUTE IN NORTH TEXAS
» APPLY NOW